This is one of my favorite sections on this whole site. I love God’s Word. Many people are like me and our friend Thomas. “prove it!” That is exactly what we do here…we prove it. So sit back, buckle up…we show you evidence from both inside and outside of the Bible. From archaeological evidence to writings from historians. If you came here a skeptic you will leave here a believer.
Thomas, a friend and disciple of Jesus…walked with Jesus, ate with Jesus hung with Jesus every day and he didn’t believe it was a risen Jesus when he stood before him. What did Thomas say, “PROVE IT!” And so, Jesus did just that…presented Thomas with the physical evidence that he demanded and made Thomas a believer. Thomas is no different than you and I.
“Then He said to Thomas, ‘Reach here your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand, and put it into My side; and be not unbelieving, but believing,'” (John 20:27).
Follow me on a short journey and I will present you with the physical evidence that you demand proving that what we read in the Bible is true and that the Bible can be relied upon, that Jesus is who He says He is and that 2,000 years ago He was nailed to a wooded cross, He died, and three days later He rose from the dead and lived again, conquering both death and Hell so that you and I would never have to see death or Hell.
- Manuscript Evidence for Superior New Testament Reliability
- Illustration of Bible text manuscript tree and variant readings
- Non-biblical accounts of New Testament events and/or people
- Archaeological Evidence verifying biblical cities
- The writings of Josephus mention many biblical people and places
- When were the gospels written and by whom?
- Evidence of biblical inspiration